Sunday 16 May 2010

sod's law

I was chatting to my friend yesterday and telling her how wonderful Kizzie is doing. Sue decided to accompany us on our evening walk. First 100 yards all is magic. Then Kizzie took off after a couple of dogs and would she come back? Not on your nellie. I called, whistled, yelled, I shouted 'sausage' and still she didn't even break her stride. I blushed and we took off after her. The kind humans with the dogs waited. I got about 50 yards away, blew the whistle and Kizzie finally looked up. Sausage was mentioned and she came flying back to us. And then she was as good as gold for the rest of the walk.

Of course Kiz did a poop. I got out my bag and picked it up. Pierced the bag and stuck my finger in soft, warm, stinky poo. I don't think Sue will be offering to take Kizzie out any time soon. What is it with these bag manufacturers? I can't be the only one who would rather pay a bit more for thicker bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment