Wednesday 13 July 2011

I got the renewal notice for Kizzie’s pet insurance this week, I switched her to the same policy as Murphy so we got a discount, but I had to own up about her allergies and there are exclusions on her part of the policy, she isn’t covered for anything wrong with her eyes or for gastro upsets. My fault for not continuing her puppy cover, I won’t be allowing this policy to lapse. Happily, since she is a good girl and doesn’t eat dead animals, Kiz has been really healthy since we stopped feeding her meat.

After the upset of the cod dog treats being discontinued (and needing something to keep in my pocket for emergency recall), I had a mosey down the cat food isle. Natures Menu make a very nice salmon and trout treat. Murphy and Kizzie went to stay with C and Ben this weekend, Ben is an extremely picky eater and C insisted he wouldn’t eat the treats. Hahahahahahaha. I have been sent to get some more for him

No comments:

Post a Comment