Thursday 30 June 2011

Murphy's pants

I could hear the howling as we approached the surgery - Murphy wasn't a happy boy.  He came running out wagging his tail glad to see us, whilst I felt terribly guilty putting him through this unneccessary op.

First thing he did when we got home was look for food.  The boy's got priorities.  There wasn't any so he went out for a poo instead.  Then a sleep in his crate and then a cuddle.


He had meat for his tea, then settled down for a lick.  I was prepared, size 9-11 cotton boxer shorts with button fly.  I got this pair on easily, I expect the next might be a bit trickier now he knows what I am doing.  Poor lad, I don't know which was more humiliating, wearing the pants or my laughing so much I was crying.

We have had a little talk, I told him it was the pants or the lampshade.  He walked off.

Kizzie is once again being incredible.  She hasn't jumped on him once since he got back, tomorrow is another day....



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Murphy survived intact (apart from the obvious!). I hope Kizzie continues to behave herself ;-)

    ReplyDelete