Monday 27 June 2011

the view

We changed our car recently, the new one doesn't have a dog grille - yet. Murphy is usually looking out of the back window whilst Kizzie watches me.  This is a good thing as Murphy dribbles. I am aware that if Kizzie choses to, she could squeeze over the back seat, I am not sure I want to be flying down the M1 with Kizzie on my lap. 


Brian doesn't much of a sense of smell left these days, so when he came in this morning and said there was a 'doggy smell' I knew it would be bad.  Little blighters had rolled in something seriously minging.  They had a bath.  Kizzie rolled in it again this evening. 

Todays haul was two baby moles and a racing pigeon. I picked up the moles but couldn't get the pigeon into my poo bag!





Murphy has testosterone.  He doesn't start fights but he doesn't back off either if another dog has a go at him.  The other day there was a little altercation when a lab tried to take his ball.  Kizzie ran straight through them and broke it up.  She is such a superstar.

Murphy goes to have his man bits removed on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Don't they look sweet! I hope they don't work out how to get through to you. It'll be a bit quiet on Thursday then!

    ReplyDelete