Wednesday 27 July 2011

asleep again

The most interesting and equally boring time of day is when I have my lunch.  We follow a pattern where they look all optimistic whilst I get it ready, just in case I change my mind and give them some.  Then they fall asleep because I am boring and never ever share :)








It doesn't seem to matter where I am or what I am doing - they are not far away but are always together.

And wherever they have been, there is a mess.


At the moment, Murphy is out at his training class with Brian and Kizzie is laying on the stool watching for him coming back.



Do you like the new cover for the sofa?  I was hoovering it yesterday and discovered a huge hole in the fabric behind the cushion that Kizzie is laying on.  Someone has been chewing, someone else has tidied up the mess the chewer made and didn't think to tell me.  Deep sigh! 

1 comment: