Thursday 21 June 2012

tears

Something happened yesterday.  I was out in my studio (aka garage), the hooligans were playing in the garden.  I looked up and saw Murphy laying on the grass chewing his chewy but couldn't see Kizzie.  After a quick look around I went back into the studio and there she was.  Under my desk. Fast asleep.  It was one of those 'perfect moments'.
My beautiful Katydog was supposed to sleep under my desk but she died before the building was completed and somehow it never became the space it was intended to be - our space.

I did gulp a bit.

I may regret saying this, but Kizzie didn't even try to steal anything.  Either I have Kizzie-proofed my space or she is growing up.  Time will tell :)
 

3 comments:

  1. Maybe a bit of both, growing up and Kizzie proofed. I'm glad Kizzie was sleeping quietly and not in any trouble. She will be lovely company when you are in the studio if this is not just a one off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, such a bittersweet moment.
    :Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Wendy... sad and sweet.

    ReplyDelete