Monday 18 June 2012

good dogs

Well they have been mostly good, apart from the new hole in the lawn...
I bought them a new toy today, it was a pink flamingo which honked.  B told me not to let them take it outside, but I was going out so...
























sigh!!!!


















Murphy didn't mind Kizzie having the toy as he had his squeaky ball




or should I say balls?














Kizzie did think about taking one off him but she thought better of it and instead taunted him with the squawking cockeral.  He wasn't impressed.  Here she is waiting for him to make a run for it, it is on the bottom right of the photo.  He didn't bother, Kizzie is way faster than him










They did wonder what had happened to the flamingo.


It is on my desk waiting to dry (Murphy dribbles on Everything) and then I will sew it back together without the stuffing.  It will live to play another day

No comments:

Post a Comment