Sunday 3 June 2012

busy day

I met a friend whilst out walking today so the dogs go an extra go-round the field.  They slept for hours












Today it is raining, but the hooligans still went out for their walk (although not with me).  Hmm, Murphy's curls are back











I do love a sleeping dog, it is much easier to take photos.













Did I mention that we filled in the holes in the lawn? Re-seeded.  Carefully nurtured the new grass?  Even mowed it twice?  I saw this look come over Kizzie, ran to the door shouting NO!.  Too late. Sigh.  Anyway, the hole is filled in, seeds planted and mesh pegged over the space for protection.  Again.
Imagine, I am in bed, just waking up.  B comes in with something in his hand and shows it to me, "what do you think this is".  I took it, looked, decided it was the remains of a squeaky from one of their toys.  "oh" he says, "Murhpy threw it up last night".  sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment