Tuesday 25 January 2011

Kizzie in print

Did you know that you can have your blog printed and bound into a book?  You can, and I did.  Sharedbook is the name of the company that will publish your blog.  You tell them the start date and the end date.  You can edit or delete any of your posts for the book whilst leaving your blog intact.  You chose the front and back cover, write any dedications and they do the rest.
My book came yesterday.  It is hardback, with good quality paper and covers the first year of Kizzie's life with us.  I used the economy format so it looks exactly like my blog.  I am thrilled to have a permanent reminder of our first year, it will be something to treasure when Kizzie is an old dear.  I wish I had something like this for my Katy, and of course my childrens first year would be something special. 
If you are better at blogging than journaling, I can highly recommend one of these.  Mine cost $38.

On the allergy front - we have fed Kizzie everything we can think of.  I also bathed her in a shampoo which kills mites just in case that was causing the itching. So far her tummy is fine and her eyes are still free of the gunge, my predicament now is whether to go ahead with the blood tests or wait and see.  Sigh

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen this post, nor the one about K eating anything and everything she wanted. This book looks fantastic...what a lovely keepsake.

    ReplyDelete