Monday 10 January 2011

The boss

Kizzie had a bath , she came in from her morning run filthy, mud up to her ears! Kiz doesn't mind the bath, she had a lovely drink from the tap and stood nicely whilst I got her wet all over, then she jumped out. Muddy footprints all over the carpet! I wrapped her in a towel and put her back in (nearly putting my back out at the same time), then soaped her up with the very expensive soothing oatmeal shampoo. Little sod jumped out again. muddy foamy footprints on the bathroom carpet! Wrapped her again, put her back in. She jumped out. For goodness sakes! I had taken her collar off of course, so grabbed a lead, wrapped it around her neck and fastened her to the shelf unit over the bath. She stood still like an angel and didn't even shake water all over me. (Which is a blessing as it wouldn't take much to pull the shelf off the walls and muck up my tiles.) Sometimes I think Kiz just likes to let me know who really is the boss, and that she only lets me do stuff because she chooses to. She was fine for a couple of hours then started with the scratching again.

No comments:

Post a Comment