Friday 29 April 2011

Ups and Downs

Oh dear, me and Kizzie Whizz have been demoted from the 'extremely good beginners' Agility class to the normal ability beginners.  Kizzie got a bit over excited and re-wrote the course once too often.  It was too embarrassing and I thought we were spoiling the class for everyone else.
Move on two days, Miss Adorable went to her first competitive Obedience class and didn't put a foot wrong.  Some you win - some you lose.  It may have had something to do with the fact that I had leftover chicken in my pocket from little Murphy's puppy class.  Kizzie only had a few tiny pieces and it doesn't seem to have upset her tummy so this may be a back up plan for Agility.

Murphy has been promoted to the next class.  This is the one that Kizzie and I moved on from this week.  He is so amiable and good natured, I don't think he can be bothered to be naughty.  Hahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment