Sunday 10 April 2011

stinky pongy blooming dog

A couple of weeks ago it was 'red nose day' and I bought a couple of the soft giggle balls for the hairy poppets to play with.  One had been crunched and killed but the other was left on a shelf, I put it on the stairs this morning thinking to put it away for a 'rainy day'.

When Kizzie came back from her run there was a suspiciously obnoxious pong hanging around wherever she went.  Delightful dog had rolled in something dead again.  I bet it was that blooming pigeon!!

I took Kizzie upstairs to have a bath. On the way up she grabbed the ball and ran around jumping on the beds and generally avoiding me and the bathroom.  I attempted to catch her, she dodged, I shouted, she dodged, I tried to grab, she dodged, all the time accompanied by the laughter of the stupid red nose ball.  Hahahahahaha!!

Two shampoos, two rinses.  All done kindly with nice lukewarm water and without any water up nose, or soap in eyes.

This evening Kizzie had a run around the garden, playing in the water from the sprinkler.  This seems to have re-ignited the pong from whatever she rolled in.  My nose hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment