Sunday 13 January 2013

good dog bad dog

I don't know if this is a win or a draw.  Kizzie rolled but... her coat and harness got covered in stinky but they are easier to wash than Kizzie herself.  So only two baths for the girly so far this year.
Murphy doesn't roll in stinky.  He does however run through muddy puddles and jumps in the river and and and... but I can avoid those so he has only had one bath so far this year. 

I have got to tell you that getting the big boy into the bath is a feat which deserves a medal as he plants himself and even when I get him near the tub, his paws push against the edge of the bath as I try to hoik him in.  Once in, he jumps back out again.  I have taken to leaving his collar on and hooking his lead over the little shelf over the bath.  Once he is hooked into place he just stands placidly even though the slightest tug would pull the shelf off the wall. 

I simply tell Kizzie to get in and she jumps in!  Plenty of practice clearly........ :)

Blogger won't let me upload my photo so you have to imagine my two sweeties laying together on their stools in front of the window.  The stools have seperated a little so Kizzie's bum is dangling between the two, held in place by the blanket.  Murphy's head is on the radiator and they are fast asleep.  And clean.

I worked how to upload photos, first I had to upload the pic to an image storage site, then I could use the url from that to upload to blogger.  It was a palava and I hope blogger puts the option of loading directly from the hard drive back.  just saying....

1 comment:

  1. Pooh on no photos.
    My money is on Kizz for most baths this year.

    ReplyDelete