Monday 16 May 2011

stones bones and random other stuff



Twigs, stones, white plastic, fluorescent blue pottery, chunks of nylabone.  That was last nights collection. It isn't the stuff that Murphy up-chucks in the middle of the night that I find so fascinating, it is the fact that Brian examines it so closely.

I keep a pile of towels by the bed these days, very handy for catching what Murphy throws up, then I put it in the bath for later foresnic examination - wouldn't want to deny B his pleasures ;)  at least if it is in the towel B doesn't have to scoop it up with my best spatula.

Kizzie always looks fed up as soon as I get the camera out, Murphy had the hump too because I had a bit of a grooming session, he looks a bit poodly without his curls.  Look at the tip of his tail, I always think he has dipped in a cup of tea :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a bit of a family tradition going on here ;-) Has Kizzie been giving lessons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds often like what Nikki chews...does he check her poo too? Nikki's is often colorful and textured....yuck, TMI, eh?

    ReplyDelete