Saturday 12 March 2011

Waggy tails but no sense

Out walking with Kizzie and Murphy.  We met a German Shepherd x Husky called Rudy and his human.  The dogs had a lovely run around whilst we chatted, Kizzie came running over being all adorable, stole the bag of fresh chicken out of the womans pocket, ate the lot and ran off again.  Now that is a first!  After four weeks of kibble, I can't blame her, but I was rather embarrassed.  Now we wait to see if Miss K is allergic to chicken.

Little Murphy, (the perfect puppy) vomitted for the first time today.  Apart from his dinner, Brian noticed large pieces of banana skin, several bits of blue plastic and a couple of chunks of green granite.  I watched with jaw on floor as B calmly walked over to the kichen drawer, got out my best cake spatula and cleared up the mess.

I don't know which is worse, the pick pocket, the stupid swallower or the husband who inspects the dogs vomit.   And what has Murphy got against my pink granite?  I see muzzles in my future, and a new spatula



2 comments:

  1. ...and this from the man that wouldn't entertain the thought of ever having a canine in the house for years!! Oh how times change! ;)

    I bet Kizzie made Murphy do it - just like C made me do all the naughty things when we were younger! Look at that beautiful, innocent face! NOT GUILTY M'LORD! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was too good to last ;-)

    ReplyDelete