Tuesday 1 March 2011

run run run


We went to the pasture for a bit of fresh air and exercise








Kizzie looks after Murphy and waits for him





until he gets the hang of it








I got lots of pics of their bottoms but only one of Murphy's happy face. 





Kizzie disapeared for a moment, I could see her legs in the air as she rolled in something.  I didn't want to know what it was and thankfully managed to divert Murphy's attention. 

We set the kitchen timer to remind us to let Murphy out for a wee, he does go to the door but just waits and sometimes we don't notice, then he runs to the newspaper and uses that.  I ordered a set of 'poochie bells' in the hope that he will learn to ring them and catch our attention.  They came this morning and I hung them on the front door to see what reaction I would get.  Kizzie immediately walked up to them and pushed with her nose.  She is such a clever girl, she has only rung them once since.  I do hope she teaches Murphy how to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment