Wednesday 1 May 2013

What shall we do with the barking doggies
What shall we do with the barking doggies
What shall we do with the barking doggies
Early in the morning

Every morning they nugde and lick and gennerally mug B until he gets up and lets them out.  Murphy runs around convinced he has only just survived another night and BARKS.  I am convinced he is saying "Good Morning, it's morning, it's breakfast time"  Kizzie likes to keep her eye on her boy and so runs out and joins in.  B is in the kitchen weighing the daily food allowance.  At this point, I generally hang out of the bedroom window and yell (words along the lines of "GET INSIDE" - not really sure as I am asleep at this point)

I dive back under the duvet and close my eyes.  I can hear clinking of discs against bowls and the kettle boiling.  Then B lets them back outside for their after breakfast ablutions.

"Morning, I have had my breakfast, goodness isn't it a nice day, I am alive, is that a dog over there ..........."

This time I yell "can I have a cup of tea please".  Hearing my voice the hooligans come running upstairs and jump on me.  I get my morning mugging, cuddle and darn good licking.

Isn't life grand

No comments:

Post a Comment