Wednesday 25 July 2012

yum

Goats milk yoghurt
honey
banana

I bought an ice cream maker to make the hooligans own ice cream (him indoors liked my own made stuff too, but I am not sure I am prepared to spend 15 minutes making custard again). Anyway for my little darlings ice cream,  I stuffed a piece of banana into the hole in the bottom of the kongs and whizzed the yoghurt and honey through the ice cream maker, then stuffed the kong.  Freezer for a couple of hours, and the hooligans had a lovely 5 minutes in the garden with them.  They keep licking their lips so I assume the sticky honey is lingering :)

I am not sure you need the gadget though, it would be just as easy to simply put the yoghurt in a kong and freeze it .... hmmm  However I got my maker on the tesco voucher exchange - it was half price, and spending vouchers that I got free.  So it was a bargain ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment