Tuesday 28 December 2010

One year ago

I took this one year ago, the first ever photo of my Kizzie.  The bowl is a cat dish.  Kizzie sitting by an empty bowl with a sorry look on her face, little has changed :)














Here, Kizzie is lying on her blankie, this came from the breeder and smelled of her mum.

Kizzie still loves her blankie, at night she sucks it until she falls asleep.  It is unbelievably disgusting and has never been properly washed, she loves it so much I don't have the heart to take away the aroma. 
What a difference a year has made, I can't remember a time when Kizzie didn't live with us.  She has brought tears, worry, love and unlimited laughter. She is helping us to get fitter and ensures we get plenty of fresh air. In return she has wrecked the garden, ruined my carpets and chunks are missing from my coffee table, small prices to pay for having such a beauty in our lives.

 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh! How tiny was she?! And look at the changes in her coat! Happy birthday Kizzie (well, happy anniversary of coming to live with you).xx

    ReplyDelete