Wednesday 14 September 2011

Yuk Yuk and again YUK

I had an autumn burst of energy this morning and got stuck in to the cleaning early.  Downstairs done I was settling into cleaning the bedroom when I heard a noise.  Course, I had to go and see what it was.  There was Murphy standing at the top of the stairs, looking a bit sorry.    My nose twitched before my eyes caught up.  There appeared to be a pile of something revolting on the stairs.  It smelt like the worst poo you could imagine.  Murphy had up-chucked.  I had to grab some towels to cover the mess, encourage him past it, he really didn't want to go near it (can't blame him, neither did I). 
With Murphy safely outside, I gathered the gear and went to see what was what.  Scraped the gunk off the carpet into a suitable recepticle and..... there was a dead mouse.  Yuk.  I said a rude word and carried on scraping.  No.  Two dead mice.  Yuk Yuk.   Stinky dead mice.  Long dead mouldy dead mice.  Yuk Yuk Yuk.  nooooooo.

I wouldn't have minded so much, but I had just hoovered the bloody stairs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment