Tuesday 8 March 2011

cute pics but read the words

They are adorable, and I am in love.  But, like children occasionally they are little brats.  Well, one of them is.












My friend lives almost next door and I was invited to tea and bring the dogs to meet their guests.  I am not daft, Kizzie is still a bouncy girl when she gets excited, so I only took Murphy.  He was a little darling, happy and calmly greeting everyone, charming like crazy.  I was told to go and bring Kizzie over too!







Kizzie was happy to accompany me.  Little did I know she had the right hump about being left behind.












After she charged into the house, slapping Murphy as she ran past him, she jumped onto my friends dads lap, gave him a good licking and turned to her next victim.  I quickly called her outside.  Happy days!  Murphy followed us and ambled over to the herb garden and chomped on a leaf. Kizzie ran up, grabbed the pot and ran off with it.  She charged around the garden with the pot in her mouth, Murphy running behind her, plant, soil and shingle flying everywhere.  Would she give it back?  What do you think?  After a few minutes I went back inside and got her lead and the little wotsit came and sat for me to put it on, but she wouldn't give up the plantpot.  I gathered what was left of my pride, said bye and sloped off home via the garden gate. I didn't get to drink my tea.

1 comment:

  1. Oh MY, the little priss. Too funny to read, not funny to be there, I'm sure. She sure told you, didn't she?? the little sweetie....

    ReplyDelete