Wednesday 24 November 2010

What Kizzie did

This was what I found the other morning when I came downstairs. 










I wondered where the foam had come from but as I got nearer....











The little monster had taken the cushions off, eaten her way through the cover and the fabric of the sofa underneath, then ripped the foam out.  However on the plus side, she hadn't eaten any of it.


Poor Kizzie has allergic conjunctivitus, her eyes are so sore.  She also has itchy skin and diarrhea.  Our vet believes this is all due to something she is eating and so poor Kiz is on a diet of prescription kibble and water.  No treats, no chews, no meat.  So not only sore and uncomfortable but being denied every pleasure in life....









Well, perhaps not every pleasure :)












I decided it would be best if Kizzie slept in my bedroom so that I could keep an eye on what she is up to.  Mostly sleeping on the floor, but this morning I woke up with Kizzies face squished up against mine, her front legs were wrapped around my neck, she was fast asleep laying on the pillow next to mine. 

1 comment:

  1. Poor Kizzie! I hope her eyes and skin will soon clear up. She's a cheeky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete